Domain Empire

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hearing what AI has to say is always interesting. But if anybody wanted to go from cooking popcorn to cooking steaks, I think the real interesting option would be if somebody who is owed a significant amount of money were to pony up and hire John Berryhill.

I'm dumbfounded as to why nobody has heard of any legal action from @DomainEmpire.com allegedly owed $1.5million... or am I mistaken? @DomainEmpire.com can you update this thread if you are pursuing legal action or if your issue has been settled?

I've never asked Mr. Berryhill what it might cost (been trying to work my own magic) but I'm afraid it might too expensive. It might be time for me to ask!

You could always hold the domains equivalent of a bake sale. ie:

Domain Sale: 100% of the funds raised will go to hiring a lawyer to sue Rob/Epik.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Until recently, I've been able to reach Rob, but he has gone dark on me. I have the patience of a 3 legged turtle when it comes to correcting wrongs against myself or loved ones. The clock is winding down for sure.
How recent?
20 months for most.
You were quite upset in the past, now a bit more passive.
How is he? Is he starting to miss some payments?

•••
How recent?
20 months for most.
You were quite upset in the past, now a bit more passive.
How is he? Is he starting to miss some payments?
It's been about 6 months or so since any response (I'd have to look back in notes to be exact).

Not passive, just waiting.

Most that were able to interact with him after the alleged departure reported about the same...he was planning to repay all. After viewing photos of him on one of his extended holidays, his plan for restitution began to ring hollow. (also, let us not forget the extensive renovations at his home)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Sad. Are these photos online, or did he share them with you in private?
He did not share photos (someone provided them to me) but he acknowledged being out of the country for an extended period(s)

•••
Just got a heads up email...log in not working...also it seems they have been busy redesigning a few things.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back